Sunday, May 30, 2021
On Sunday, May 30th, LUMC looks forward to welcoming up to 70 worshippers to join with the Broadcast Team at the 9:00 a.m. service.
Please register each family member separately.
Church members and non-members are welcome to attend.
Vaccinated, partially vaccinated, and unvaccinated people are welcome to attend
To register, you must agree to the following terms:
- Partially vaccinated and unvaccinated people must wear a mask from their time of arrival to departure. Fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask.
- Agree to maintain social distancing in hallways and pews.
- Agree to be escorted by a staff member or usher to your assigned seating section. Once you are at your section, you may choose which seat to occupy.
- Agree to refrain from singing.
- Agree to assume the risk of attending, especially if you are immuno-compromised.
By clicking ‘YES’ on the form, you agree to follow the requirements as stated.
Registration is now closed for the May 30 service
Please arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. to enter, check in, and be seated by an usher. Enter the parking lot door with the awning or at the ramp door on the 4th Street side of the church. If you feel unwell on Sunday, please stay home.